COVID-19 Safety Protocol
Learn more about how we minimize the spread of infection and the risk of COVID-19 transmission
- IQAir Dental Air Filtration System – This air purifier system will filter the smallest (0.003 microns in diameter) and most harmful airborne particles.
- Hospital level disinfection using CaviCide on all our surfaces.
- Highest sterilization protocols for all equipment and instruments using Midmark UltraClave sterilizers.
- Proper PPE for all of our staff members including respirators, masks, gloves, face shields, disposable gowns, head coverings.
- Screening – We will not schedule a patient who exhibits any signs of coronavirus, flu, or a cold. No staff member will come to work if they exhibit any of those symptoms and all staff have their temperature taken daily.
- Strict mask-on policy for all persons entering our practice.
- Sanitizing stations for patient and staff use. You will be provided with hand sanitizer, gloves and a mask. Your temperature will be checked, and you will be asked the screening questions.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, coffee, water and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.